HICLC now qualifies to receive Kroger Community Rewards. For every dollar you spend, Kroger will donate money to the Learning Center. Just register your Kroger Plus card online and select organization number 11714 or search for the Huntsville Inner City Learning Center. Once you have selected Step-by-step instructions for setting up an account and selecting a charitable organization are below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brandi Good at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use the Kroger Rewards Program
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register online at kroger.com and click on SIGN IN.
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT first.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address and creating a password, entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on EDIT Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 11714 or Huntsville Inner City Learning Center, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your HICLC’s name on the right side of your information page.
- SHOP AND SWIPE! THANK YOU!